Things I missed about America that I’m sad to say goodbye to again:
1. All my friends and family, especially the ones I didn’t get to see
2. Bald Eagle spotting from the car
3. Dolphin spotting at the beach
5. Great blue herons
6. The Chesapeake Bay, the Potomac and Susquehanna rivers
7. Speaking in English on the topic of tree management.
8. All the east coast horticulture peeps
9. Obvious job opportunities
10. Right turns on red
11. Cornerstone coffee house
12. Dairy Queen blizzard
Things I don’t miss when I’m in Germany:
1. Flavored coffee
The good news is that I now see how important it is to savor these things each time I’m back.
Auf Wiedersehen America! Ich vermisse dich schon. Viele Liebe und bis bald